onsdag 5 maj 2021

Sunshine challenge 🔆

 There's a new challenge blog called River of Creativity where all kinds of creations are welcome. I really like that idea, to not be locked to a single stamp or brand, just like Allsorts challenge - which is why I've been faithful to that challenge blog for many, many years now :)

So River of Creativity has a new challenge once a month and the first one is 🔆Sunshine. đŸŒž

So to enter the challenge I made a pillow box, starting with a white cardstock that I coloured with distress oxides in Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber, then I used a silk stencil and dabbed on some gold acrylic paint. I then only needed to add the ribbon. 


This is the silk stencil I used, I think it's Martha Stewart. 


Other challenges:





11 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Congratulations on being our first entrant Helene, a pretty box with one of your signature bows, thank you for joining us.

B x

Zoechaos sa...

What a beautiful pillow box I love the effect of the stencil on your card, and how great has that card stock some out with the oxides! Congratulations on being our first entry and for your kind words about the challenge.
everyone is welcome at River of Creativity. x

Tracy sa...

This is really beautiful Helene, love the colour.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy L sa...

This is lovely and bright and very useful too. Thank you for joining us with our 1st challenge at River of Creativity.

Vesna M. sa...

Gorgeous pillow box. Love the stencils you use. It looks like real lace.
Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

Art Angel sa...

I absolutely adore this and so so pleased you joined our challenge. I am looking forward to seeing many more of your makes x x

Rachel Webber sa...

This is just absolutely beautiful, it looks so expensive! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT

Vivi Casale sa...

very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xxx
Vivi

Steppin and Scrappin sa...

Beautiful! I am definitely a scrapbooker so these other creative ideas have helped me expand my vision! I love the coloration!

Steppin and Scrappin sa...

This technique is mind blowing! The way you explained it sounded simple but it doesn’t look simple. Looks kind it intimidating, actually. Gorgeous work!

Chana Malkah sa...

Your pillow box is gorgeous! Your choice stencil was definitely on point! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner