tisdag 11 maj 2021

Flower stamp

 Today I have two different makes of the same stamp. I got this stamp from wish.com and I'm really pleased with the size - 13 cm tall. So the first one I stamped, coloured with distress ink Tumbled Glass, and fussy cut onto blue design paper and then I used my label maker to create the sentiment. 

The second one is a gift bag, coloured with distress ink Candied Apple and Festive Berries. Edge punch from Martha Stewart and a gold ribbon to finish it off. 
I used to punch holes and thread the ribbon through back and front panel to close the bag but nowadays I glue small magnets on the insides of the bag and fasten the ribbon on the outside for decoration. That way it is easier for the recipient to open and close the gift bag :)


1 kommentar:

Joan sa...

Two lovely makes, lovely stamp

Joan