fredag 7 maj 2021

No more DT assignments

 I have been told to leave the Design Teams of both Allsorts and We love Chocolate Baroque due to the fact that I am not active enough when it comes to replying to e-mails and comments and not compliant enough about rules and sponsor changes. All fair enough. I am totally to blame. Against better knowledge I accepted the position on We Love Chocolate Baroque and soon realized that I was not well suited for this due to the specific demands that are so separate from Allsorts. So I freaked out and instead of doing the proper thing, which would have been to immediately step down from WLCB in January, I hung in there. Trying to cope. Feeling that every comment on all DT blogs, both WLCB and Allsorts, was directed specifically to me. Not replying but instead trying to change and do better. Failing miserably. 

So the decision to kick me off the teams was a proper one, I haven't been a great team member at all. I've been stressed and nervous and I have checked and double checked everything and still managed to get it all wrong.

So I will just post all the work I've made - yes all DT samples for 2021 are made already đŸ˜Š, but a few at a time and in a random order not to reveal any challenge themes ahead of time out of respect for my former DT teams. 

So first out are these three:

A Lavinia stamp on a background made with Distress Oxides.

A scene made with Chocolate Baroques stamp sheet Wild Meadow and Distress Oxides.
And finally a Rick St Dennis digi image on a background made with a butterfly stamp and a gelli plate. 



2 kommentarer:

Joan sa...

Your cards are beautiful, I would think you would be an asset to any design team!


Joan x

Ellibelle sa...

I'm sorry, Helene! I know you were always so prepared when it came to DT work! I agree it might have been a better idea to step down from WLCB, but I can totally understand that you tried to hang on.
These cards are so pretty! Especially loving the beautiful scene card with the thistle stamp.