torsdag 18 mars 2021

We Love Chocolate Baroque - I love 😍💕 mid month

We are at the mid-month mark for We Love Chocolate Baroque where the theme is I love đŸ˜, so this is a reminder to enter that challenge. A lucky winner will be able to select an A4 stamp sheet or stamps to the same value from Chocolate Baroque


Well, apart from blue and vintage I also love Christmas and Tomtar. It is a wonderful time of the year and I look forward to it, perhaps more than my children and grand-children đŸ˜œ

So I made a gift tag using  A Tomte Christmas from Chocolate Baroque. The image is stamped on water color paper with distress ink Aged Mahogany mixed with water and Perfect Pearls, fussy cut and added to the tag using dimension tape. 

6 kommentarer:

Leanne Harris sa...

I love Christmas too Helene, a lovely super cute tag xxxx

brenda sa...

A sweet Christmas tag Helene, these gnomes are always so popular.

B x

Linby sa...

Love the Tomte tag - so beautifully done.

Mervi sa...

Fabulous tag, love these vintage tomtar too;-))m

Kathleen sa...

A super tag with a really great background, love the colours and a super image.

Kath x

Tracy sa...

I love your Christmas tag, cute gnome
Happy crafting
Tracy x