lördag 20 mars 2021

🍭 Allsorts - Spring flowers 💐

   This week at đŸ­ Allsorts the theme is Spring flowers 💐. 

I'm not entirely sure that the azalea is a spring flower, I wanted to use tulips but my tulip stamp hasn't arrived yet, so you'll just have to bear with me.
The azalea stamp is from Power poppy, coloured with distress inks Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick and Evergreen Bough. The sentiment is Stampin' Up. 

We are sponsored this week by

Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.


7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Your azaleas are beautiful Helene, I have one similar in the dining room from one of our sons last week on Mothering Sunday.

A super creation for my theme week, thank you so much.

B x

Mervi sa...

I have similar flower in my garden, more orange, and it blooms in the spring - which is not here yet, so much snow still!
Fabulous and beautiful card;-))m

Linby sa...

So pretty and a great sentiment.

Ellibelle sa...

A beautiful CAS design! Love the use of gold paper!

Kathleen sa...

I don't know either but it is a lovely image and with some lovely colours, great sentiment too.

Kath x

Wendy L sa...

A lovely azaleas stamp Helene, beautiful card, xxx

Tracy sa...

This is beautiful and your colouring looks really pretty Helene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x