lördag 13 mars 2021

🍭 Allsorts - Stamped image

  This week at đŸ­ Allsorts the theme, set by me, is  add a stamped image. Easy enough, right? 

I made a background by painting rainbow stripes with metallic watercolors on white watercolor paper and stamped the image and sentiment. Image is Stampin´Up, sentiment unknown. I didn't wanna color the image since the background is so vibrant, and I'm pleased with the result. 

I have noticed that I have shifted my style from having a cute, hand coloured image as focus all the time to putting more focus on backgrounds and vivid colours. I recently discovered that there is a Swedish company selling the Lavinia stamps, and inspired by my fantastically talented DT collegue Tracy Mouse (just check her contribution for this challenge out!), I bought a bunch - yes, a bunch - of stamps. But since Corona is preventing me from spending money on restaurant visits and such social pleasures I felt that it was ok :)

I'll showcase my attempts later on. But here is the card for this week:

We are sponsored this week by Stamp Addicts, giving a lucky winner a £15 voucher to shop for. 


Stamp Addicts are showcasing brand new stamps on Hochanda TV on Wednesday the 15th at 5 pm so tune in to see lots of butterflies, flowers and shrink plastic.

6 kommentarer:

Linby sa...

I have this stamp set - unused! Everytime I see it in blogland I think I must use it!
Your card is beautiful, love the background. You will enjoy so much the Lavinia stamps.
L x

brenda sa...

Oh goodness me Helene, you will get hooked on Lavinia, they are soooo addictive. Loving you sunny card for your challenge, great theme.

B x

Ellibelle sa...

Such a beautiful card Helene. Love the background!
Have fun with your new Lavinia stamps, I need to get mine out again soon too!

Mervi sa...

Gorgeous stamp and so beautiful card.
Enjoy the weekend - at home;-))m

Wendy L sa...

Gorgeous Helene and such a beautiful stamp, xxx

Kathleen sa...

A really stunning background Helene, lovely image and sentiment.

Kath x