mÄndag 26 december 2022

CAS gift bag

 Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got exactly what you wished for. I wished for my children and grandchildren to be healthy, happy and home for Christmas and I got all my wishes granted đŸ’•.

Today I have a small gift bag, using just a cherry blossom branch coloured with distress inks, clean and simple. I really like giving gifts in hand made gift bags, then the receiver can give the gift bag on to someone else, a sort of "pay it forward-situation" đŸ˜Š

Challenges:

Allsorts - CAS
Dare2Bartzy - CAS
Lilpatchofcraftyfriends - A/G
CAS on Friday - Christmas
AAAcards - non traditional Christmas colors



5 kommentarer:

Dena J sa...

A marvelous idea! This is an elegant bag. Many thanks for joining the CAS challenge at Allsorts.

brenda sa...

A prettily decorated gift bag Helene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy L sa...

This is so pretty Helene,,xxxx

Linby sa...

A very stylish gift bag and one the recipient is sure to keep. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Tristan sa...

What a lovely bag Helene. Love how you were inspired by our challenge. Thanks for joining AAA Cards.