fredag 30 december 2022

2022 year in review

 Realizing that I haven't posted more than a couple of crafts per month this entire year I decided to make a top 5 instead of a favourite per month. And I'm participating in Ellibelle's Year in Review 2022 blog hop. 

So, my top 5 for 2022 is:



It has been a good crafting year, but I have used the sewing maching a lot more than the paper crafting table, let's see what kind of mojo 2023 brings...


I will send a surprise gift to one of the people hopping by, so don't forget to leave a comment on my post to be included in the prize draw. 


And here are the other talented crafters joining in the blog hop:

  1. Bonnie from Stamping in the Light
  2. Brenda from Floral Fantasies
  3. Debbie from Secrets to Stamping
  4. Diane from Nellies Nest
  5. Ellie from Ellibelle’s Corner
  6. Helene from Mummylade
  7. Hilary from Fiddling About
  8. Joanne from My Slices of Life
  9. Melissa from The Stamping Ninja
  10. Rachel from Slow Down, Enjoy and Create
  11. Sara from Sassy’s Cards and Gifts
  12. Sue from Just Peachy Stamping

If you want to link up your own Year in review, you can do so here:

16 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A nice choice of lovely artwork Helene, nice to be sharing the event.

B x

Diane sa...

Beautiful cards Helene, each one uniquely gorgeous!! I used to be a sewer myself and all the pretty papers I buy and am addicted to remind me of fabric, there are times I miss my sewing, maybe someday again!!

Debbie Mageed sa...

What beautiful cards, Helene! Love your cards! Hope you have a wonderful and happy new year.

Kath sa...

A lovely selection of cards.
Kath x

Joanne sa...

These are all so gorgeous! That first card nearly took my breath away.

Ellibelle sa...

Such a beautiful selection of cards here, Helene. I love each one of these and you may have just convinced me that I need that beautiful bauble stencil!
Sounds like you had a fabulous crafty year even if you did more on the sewing table than cardmaking.
I'm so glad you joined in the year in review hop again this year to share your favorites!

HilaryJane sa...

Such lovely calming cards, a really great selection xx

Sara Lihz Staroska sa...

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing. :)

Denise Bryant sa...

I love your Top 5! Wonderful cards! I especially love the sweet bunny image and the beautiful colors for your scene, and the birdhouse image too!

Rachel sa...

Very pretty cards! I especially like that first one!

Linda Fillds sa...

WOW your cards are so delicate and beautifully done. I hope you dont mind if I try a couple of them. Have a Happy crafty 2023 :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) sa...

Beautiful selection of favourites, all so inspiring! I just love the one with the sweet and cute bunnies watching the moon!

Kathy Bolam sa...

Your cards are so sweet. Love the two bunnies especially.

Donna sa...

Beautiful cards and style!

Tina Z. sa...

such a great design of cards, I love all the inspiration ...

Melissa Seplowitz sa...

Gorgeous set of cards! I can see how they made it to your top five. Beautiful!!