lördag 10 april 2021

🍭 Allsorts - Butterflies 🦋, birds 🦅, bees 🐝

   This week at 🍭 Allsorts the theme is Butterflies 🦋, birds 🦅, bees 🐝

I really like butterflies on cards and I know I'm not the only one. These ones are part of a die cut set bought online, they look really large cause the card is ATC size. Background is distress ink Fired Brick, sprayed with home made glimmer mist. 

I've made a bunch of these small cards cause then I can put a couple of them in a gift box and give as a gift so that the receiver can use each card as a gift in their turn. 

Sponsor this week is:  

giving a £15 voucher to shop for. 


7 kommentarer:

Mervi sa...

Fabulous card and lovely gifts;-))m

Linby sa...

Such a lovely idea to create these cards, so pretty and lovely roses too.

Ellibelle sa...

Beautifully done Helene! Love the faux stitching on the butterflies!

brenda sa...

I think lots of us Butterfly fans Helene, pretty warm colours today.

B x

Kathleen sa...

What great idea, lovely background and a great design.

Kath x

Wendy L sa...

Gorgeous little card Helene. Xxx

Tracy sa...

Love the background, fabulous creation Helene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x