söndag 3 januari 2021

Chocolate Baroque - Feminine 💁‍♀️

 Well, what do you know! I've been asked to join the Design Team at We Love Chocolate Baroque and I will try to match the very talented team and do justice to the wonderful stamps. And if you want to see the real pro in action, the company owner will have a one day special on Monday 4 January at 6 pm UK time on Hochanda TV. Now THAT will be a treat!

So for the first challenge of the year - and for me :) - the theme is Feminine. I used an image from the stamp set Floral Perfumery , coloured with distress inks. I always dilute my distress inks with water mixed with perfect pearls from Ranger, gives the image that extra shimmer. And this time I also used a bit of grey around the edges of the bottle and flowers to make it pop a bit. 





8 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Really interested to read you add perfect pearls to the DI's, I often colour with them but never tried the addition....yet.

A beautiful card for your first DT creation, welcome to the team.

B x

Linby sa...

So very pretty and the shimmer looks lovely - I bet it is even better in real life.

Leanne Harris sa...

Gorgeous Helene and welcome to the team! xxxxx

Kathleen sa...

Huge congratulations on the DT Helene, your cards are always fabulous and this no exception. Gorgeous background and just love the way you have presented the image, great colours and colouring.

Kath x

Mervi sa...

Stunning and sparkling card! Welcome to the team;-))m

Alice (scrAPpamondo) sa...

Welcome on WLCB team! I'm new too :) Such sweet card, love your colouring and the grey shade all around the stamp looks great!

Tracy sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous Helene, and what a good idea to mix perfect pearls with Distress inks
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations sa...

What a beautiful composition, I love the extra sparkle you added into the mix. Such a pretty creation which will warm the heart of whoever receives it.
Thank you for the inspiration, best wishes for 2021 Tracey x