söndag 4 oktober 2020

Christmas rose

 Even though it's only October some shops have started to feature their Christmas items 🎄☃️and I LOVE IT! I absolutely adore Christmas and just cannot get enough of it, eagerly awaiting IKEA's Christmas display that starts on the 9th 😁

So anything goes for me right now is Christmas, therefor I used the stamp Hark the Christmas Rose from Chocolate Baroque and really enjoyed paper piecing it. 

I stamped the entire image on kraft paper, then once on water color paper and once on a shimmering white thin paper. On the water color paper I coloured the leaves with distress ink Forest Moss, Crushed Olive and Bundled Sage. And on the shimmering paper I coloured the center of the flowers with some gold water paint from Kuretake Starry Colors. (And in the top left corner you can see a piece of the first kraft paper stamping attempt that I really smudged all over the place. That'll teach me to try to stamp without my stamping buddy 😜.)


Then I mounted them all with tiny foam tape to build up the flower. 
I'm entering this in:
Anything goes - We Love Chocolate Baroque
Anything goes - Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge
Anything goes - 613 Avenue Create



7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A really beautiful floral creation using the CB Christmas Rose Helene, one of my favourite seasonal stamps from them and yours looks fabulous paper pieced.

It's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque again this month, thank you so much for joining in.

B x

Wendy L sa...

It looks wonderful and the music background is perfect, xxx

Janette sa...

This is stunning, a beautifully arranged card.x

* Shell B.* sa...

Simply Beautiful, love the idea of kraft paper on the background it really shows the beauty of the Christmas roses!
Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create …..Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell ~ DT 💕

Jackie C sa...

A truly beautiful project, I would be so happy with this!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Stay safe and well.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Jackie C sa...


Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Mervi sa...

Gorgeous card! I working with the same stamp, just made first card with it;-))m