lördag 17 oktober 2020

🍭Allsorts - Birthday cake or cupcakes 🍰🧁

 This week at Allsorts it's Wendy's turn to set the challenge and she chose Birthday cake or cupcakes, mmmm yummy! 🍰🧁

I used this image from Whiff of Joy, a stamping company that is discontinued I'm afraid, but the mouse is called Henry. The text die is from Py Hobby. It's nice to have these gift tags ready to attach to presents for birthdays and other celebrations. 


Sponsor this week:

Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects. 

8 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Henry is adorable on your pretty tag Helene.

B x

Ellibelle sa...

Super cute tag, Helene! Love your coloring and the smile on Henry's face!

Linby sa...

so cute and pretty and a yummy cake.

Hazel (Didos) sa...

Ah this is so sweet, Hazel xx

Kathleen sa...

A really great tag, love the little mouse with his cupcake, so sweet.

Kath x

Mervi sa...

Love the little mouse, sweet tag;-))m

Wendy L sa...

Love it Helene, the little mouse looks so pleased with himself.
28comments that stupid person left on my blog, so all deleted, wanted to give them a piece of my mind but no blog. Xxxx

Tracy sa...

This is the cutest tag, I must get my WOJ stamps out, I do forget about them. Love your creation Helene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x