lördag 19 september 2020

🍭Allsorts - My lovely garden 👩‍🌾🌻

 Good morning all, it is my time to set the challenge at Allsorts for this week. I would like you to be inspired by your own - or someone elses - lovely garden 👩‍🌾🌻🥕, it could be flowers, trees or something else grown in the garden. 

I used an image that I had laying around, printed from the internet way back at the dawn of time. I recently bought a rubber roller so I used that to add some sparkling pink acrylic paint to cardstock, on top of a stencil. The paint bleed through the stencil and gave it a very scruffy and vintage feel. I really like the finish so I just added a bow and some pearls. The ribbon looks very shiny in the picture but is in fact the same colour as the acrylic paint :). 

We have of course a fitting prize for a lucky winner this week. 

Hot Off The Press Layering Daisies Silicone Stamp Set by Hot Off ...

I haven't been able to find the origin of the image on my card but I have it here:



9 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

The stencilled background compliments the lovely Rose beautifully Helene. Enjoyed the theme thank you.

B x

Linby sa...

I love how you put a traditional image with a contemporary background, it looks lovely.

Mervi sa...

Beautiful rose image and one lovely card;-))m

Kathleen sa...

A really lovely image with such ls a delicate mix of colours, great background too.

Kath x

Wendy L sa...

Wonderful Helene and A great theme too, xxx

Ellibelle sa...

Such a beautiful design Helene. Loving the rose!

Ellibelle sa...

Forgot to say, thank for the fun theme! I really enjoyed it!

mamawcindy sa...

Oh your card is just beautiful. Love that flower image and that pretty bow is perfect. Love It!

Tracy sa...

This is so delicate and pretty Helene, beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x