lördag 26 september 2020

🍭Allsorts - Autumn colours🍁🍃

 Time for Brenda to set the challenge for Allsorts and she wants us to use Autumn colours 🍁🍃. 

I made a gift bag (surprising isn't it 😊) using some vintage design paper from Prima, along with some flowers and thin lace ribbon. Long ago, my local fabric shop had this lace on sale by weight so I bought countless yards for pennies and it has lasted me for years. 

Sometimes when I make the gift bags I make handles 👜, sometimes I'm lazy 🦥 (cause it takes longer to do the handles on the bag) so I use a clothes pin for closing the bag. This was a clothes pin moment.


And once again I wish I could enter the challenge cause we have a gorgeous set of embossing folders from Tattered Lace for a lucky winner. 




9 kommentarer:

Tracy sa...

I always love your gift bags Helene, this is no different, I love your pretty vintage creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi sa...

Gorgeous gift bag, love the muted colours;-))m

brenda sa...

It's a pretty gift bag Helene and what a great idea decorating a matching peg to close.

B x

Kathleen sa...

A really super creation Helene with some gorgeous elements and design.
The wording die is by Presscut, www.crafts-too.com. I have had it for ages so not sure if it is still available.

Kath x

Ellibelle sa...

I'm loving these muted fall colors, it makes such an elegant gift bag! Really wanted to decorate my house this fall with similar tones, but my daughter who loves all the rich fall colors wouldn't have it :)

Kathleen sa...

A really beautiful creation, na super background and some gorgeous embellishments.

Kath x

Linby sa...

Beautiful bag - love the clothes pin as that can be re used by the recipient too.

Wendy L sa...

Your giftbag looks so gorgeous Helene, great work, xxx

Greta sa...

Absolutely gorgeous project--wow!