lördag 18 juli 2020

Designing for Inloveartshop

I have been asked to use and review some products from Inloveartshop, an online craft-supplier. And as an extra bonus for you guys, there's a discount code for you at the end of this post.

The first thing that I will show you today is a Christmas card 🎄, totally valid to make them in July 🕶️. I didn't plan it when I made the background, using the flower mask and distress ink Weathered Wood but it felt a little Christmassy so I added the winter scene stamp and a Christmas sentiment and it worked out really well. A good example of using craft supplies in ways they weren't necessarily aimed for.
Flower stencil:                              Christmas Elk and Pine stamp:


You can also find Inloveartshop on:



And the discount code ( 15 % off) if you want to pick up some craft items of your own is:

G-19465

  I'll be back tomorrow with another creation.

Inga kommentarer: