lördag 11 juli 2020

🍭Allsorts - I spy something beginning with B 🔠

This week it's Brenda's turn to host the challenge and she chose I spy something beginning with B. She has had that theme before and I always enjoy it. This time I came up with: B for Butterflies, Bloom, Brown, Button and Bow.

I made an envelope card using white cardstock as a base. With a patterned stencil and by distressing the edges I got the old look I was going for. The die cut butterflies are coated with a pearl medium, so are the hand made foamiran flowers. I only buy white foamiran and colour the flowers with distress ink to get the nuance I want. And the medium, iridescent medium from Winsor&Newton, is my go to thing for making things sparkly. It's easy to add to colours or mix with water and the bottle lasts forever.
Our sponsor this week is Chocolate Baroque with this wonderful limited edition stamp:
Butterfly Tree single unmounted rubber stamp - Chocolate Baroque

6 kommentarer:

Kathleen sa...

Three lovely butterfly dies, great subtle stamping and a gorgeous flower display.

Kath x

Ellibelle sa...

So beautiful! Love the butterflies!

Wendy L sa...

So beautiful Helene, I havenot made one of thesefor a long time, thanks for the reminder, xxxx

Tracy sa...

You got a lot of B's in Helene, it's very Beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linby sa...

So pretty and nicely put together.

Zoechaos sa...

I've always admired your vintage boudoir style and this is a beautiful example of it. x