lördag 29 februari 2020

🍭 Allsorts - three pearls 💎💎💎

Hi all,
it's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts and this week I want you to add three pearls to your project 💎💎💎.

I made a gift bag for a baby, using some super cute DP I got from a paper swap ages ago and some flowers I made by gathering lace with a sewing thread and fastening a pearl in the center.



I figured the hand sewn flowers were appropriate since we are sponsored this week by Tattered Lace, giving away this gorgeous sewing die set.

7 kommentarer:

Mervi sa...

Beautiful gift bag with a vintage feeling, gorgeous.
Have a lovely weekend;-))m

brenda sa...

Pretty colours Helene and some beautiful embellishments. Great theme thank you.

B x

Linby sa...

such a soft gentle card

Wendy L sa...

Love your lace flowers, gorgeous card Helene, xxx

Kathleen sa...

Love the delicted colours and images of the background and those flowers are gorgeous. Great challenge theme.

Kath x

Ellibelle sa...

Such a pretty card, Helene. And great theme! I don't reach for my pearls often enough, but they are such a nice embellishment!

Tracy sa...

Your flowers are so pretty Helene, beautiful creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x