lördag 22 februari 2020

🍭Allsorts - Make it girly 👗💄

This week at Allsorts the theme is Make it Girly 👗💄. I used an old image from Sugar Nellie called The best day ever. I made the pearl spray myself by using the thickest fishing line they had at the store and glueing rice bead pearls to it. And the ribbon flower is made by two separate bows glued together with a pearl in the middle.
I made my own "bow-easy" template and I have used it so much I will soon need to make a new one even though I made it by sturdy cardboard :)
You can find the template here.




All the images created by JMC Designs are hand drawn by Julia McNeill, an artist who lives in the north of Scotland. Julia has a unique way of seeing everyday items in a different way, these everyday items inspire quirky and whimsical designs that just make you smile.

Julia wants to share her imagination with you to inspire your creativity so you can enjoy the benefits of unleashing your creativity.

The winner this week (chosen by random.org) will win a complete digi collection from JMC Designs of their choice.

7 kommentarer:

Mervi sa...

Lovely card!
Happy weekend;-))m

brenda sa...

A delightfully girly creation Helene.

B x

susiestacey sa...

Hi Helene, this is soooo pretty, adorable x Susan x

Linby sa...

so very girly and pretty with all the lovely sparkle.

Kathleen sa...

Fabulous Girly card.

Kath x

Ellibelle sa...

Super cute and girly card Helene! Loving these colors!

Wendy L sa...

Oh this is so pretty Helene, I love your style, xxxx