torsdag 21 juli 2022

Summer poppies

 I saw a nice sketch that I wanted to test out so I stepped away from the Christmas cards and used these poppies from My favourite things, coloured with Festive Berries distress oxide for the red and a mix of Rustic Wilderness and Mowed Lawn for the green. Sentiment is computer generated using the font Hashed browns outline.

Challenges:

MFT Stamps - sketch
The paper shelter - A/G
Fab'n'Funky - A/G
Happy little stampers watercolor - A/G
Welovestamping - A/G with hot sunny colors
Stamping sensations - Summer blooms
Addicted to stamps and more - Any occasion
The flower challenge - CAS

4 kommentarer:

Stef Perry sa...

A beautiful card, all those poppies are so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) sa...

A very beautiful card, love so much the poppies and your colouring is awesome! Beautiful sentiment, well done generating it to the computer!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is gorgeous, I adore your layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Helen sa...

A wonderful card Helene. I love the clever way you've used this beautifully watercoloured poppy panel. I love poppies!! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS - Watercolour. Have a good day! :)