onsdag 13 april 2022

🎄ABC Christmas 🎅 - H and I

 The challenge for April at ABC Christmas is 

H - ho ho ho

I - inky

I used an image from Milyblooms (yes, I switched the words from another image in the bundle cause I wanted to use the bird house and still follow the theme Ho ho ho 😊). The image is coloured with distress inks and I added some sparkles on the roof. The sewing machine came to use to make some stitching around the edge.

Helen is hosting this challenge and offering a small prize for a lucky winner so hop on over. 


Other challenges:
Little red wagon - 3 of something (obviously 3 ho ðŸ˜Š)
Crafty Cats - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas goes
Happy little stampers - Anything christmas, option add glitter
Merry little christmas - Anything Christmas goes
Stamping sensations - I love (glitter, Christmas, distress inks)
The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas goes
We love stamping - Favourite stamp (I love all stamps that are easy to colour effectfully)

15 kommentarer:

Crafting Queen sa...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping, Stamping Sensations and TTCRD challenges. Anesha

Chris sa...

Gorgeous stamp! Beautiful CAS design, love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at C rafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Helen sa...

Lovely card Helene - love how you switched in the sentiment!
Helen x

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely card. I saw it on Crafty Catz

Twórcze pasje Danki sa...

Cute Christamas card.
Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Toni sa...

Wonderful design--I haven't seen real stitching on a card in a while so a very pleasant surprise

Imke sa...

Lovely wreath and Christmas card. You also did a great job for our "3 of something" Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Helen sa...

Beautiful - love the touch of glitter.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Celeste Goff sa...

Helene, your card is stunning! I love the stitching, that sweet image, and the little touch of glittery shine you added!

Inkyfingers sa...

This is such a stylish design, Helene and I love the touches of sparkle and how you switched out the sentiment! Just gorgeous.
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

foleysfriend sa...

Such a pretty and elegant Christmas card. The image is just adorable and I just love the sparkle and stitching! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Mervi sa...

Hi Helene, Happy Spring!
Stunning and gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping April Challenge;-))m

Fabiola sa...

Quelle beauté Hélène, elle est splendide, biz

Fabiola sa...

très élégant et charmant Helene, biz