söndag 7 februari 2021

February challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque 🌺🦋🐦

 Welcome to a new month with We Love Chocolate Baroque where the theme is Flowers 🌺, butterflies 🦋 and birds 🐦, any or all. A lucky winner will be able to select an A4 stamp sheet or stamps to the same value from Chocolate Baroque, a small independent art and craft company based in the historic market town of Barnard Castle in County Durham in the North-East of England and is owned and run by Lesley Wharton. 

I used the stamp Flora Musica, coloured in distress inks, and die cut the image before I placed it on a kraft paper background. The kraft paper gives such a crisp contrast to white. 



8 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Floral Musica is such a lovely image Helene and looks lovely in the orange shades against eh Kraft background.

B x

Leanne Harris sa...

What a pretty make Helene and so beautifully coloured too xxxx

Mervi sa...

Love this stamp, beautifully coloured card;-))m

Linby sa...

So very pretty on the die cut and also a lovely tag for Allsorts.

Kathleen sa...

I love this stamp too and I love your colour choices for this lovely creation.
Helene I am 72 that is why I have had my Covic jab.

Kath x

Tracy sa...

So pretty Helene, I love how the roses tone in with the Kraft.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations sa...

Such a pretty stamp, the over frame really compliments it's design.
Best wishes Tracey x

Linby sa...

Just gorgeous, looks lovely in the colour you used.