söndag 6 december 2020

Featured Designer for Chocolate Baroque đŸ«

 I am very proud to have been chosen as Featured Designer for December at We love Chocolate Baroque. The theme is Anything goes so that made it fairly easy :)

I used a stamp from the set Mistletoe Script, stamped it with Versafine Clair Morning Mist and went over the entire image with Distress Ink Bundled Sage and some glimmer mist before I mounted it on kraft paper. I then coloured the leaves and stem with water colours and used a pearlescent white acrylic paint for the berries. The stamps from Chocolate Baroque are very detailed and the edges are sharp so they take ink perfectly. I really enjoy working with them cause it's easy to get a good result. 

And for my Swedish friends: Even though Chocolate Baroque is an English company and British Mail is struggling with deliveries during the pandemic, when I ordered some stamps recently I got them in my mail box in roughly a week. Not bad at all đŸ’Œ


3 kommentarer:

Mervi sa...

Gorgeous card, lovely stamp;-))m

brenda sa...

It's such an elegant card Helene and the white berries really pop from the card. So pleased to have you as our Featured Designer this month 😃

Happy to hear your stamps arrived quickly and that you are enjoying working with them, I know I'm a tad biased but the quality is brilliant.

B x

Linby sa...

A beautiful design - so elegant. Thanks for being our GDT.