lördag 22 juni 2019

🍭Allsorts - Soft pastels 🎨

Morning all, my turn to host this week's challenge at Allsorts and I chose Soft Pastels.🎨
I made some foamiran flowers 🌸and glued them on a box of matches after covering the box with shiny acrylic paint and some pearls.

Top picture is taken using studio light and picture below is using a daylight lamp 📷. Couldn't really decide which one I liked the most so I posted both :)

We have a fantastic die set for a lucky winner this week, hurry over and check it out!

4 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

So beautiful Helene and will make a stunning gift box, axxxxxx

brenda sa...

Such pretty blossoms Helene. Great theme thank you. Bx

Kathleen sa...

Really gorgeous flowers and love all the sparkle and shine.

Kath x

Tracy sa...

This is a really pretty box Helene, love the subtle colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x