lördag 26 maj 2018

Allsorts - Insects, bugs, bees and butterflies

Time for a new challenge at Allsorts - this time it is to feature bugs, bees or butterflies on your creation.
I used lady bugs from Magnolia and made a gift tag. I coloured them with distress ink and put glossy accents on the hearts and stickles on the lace (why there is lace on a lady bug I have no idea) but you can't really tell from the photo, you just have to take my word for it :)
We've got a lovely stamp sheet from Rare Earth for a lucky winner.


6 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

looks lovely helene, so cute. xxx

Let's Art Journal sa...

What a pretty gift tag! I love the heart and lace detail on your beautiful ladybugs and the stitched border is perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

Ellibelle sa...

Wonderful tag Helene, love the stitching and the bugs in a row are so cute!

Kathleen sa...

Really lovely tag, love those lovely Ladybirds.

Kath x

Tracy sa...

Aww Helene I love your ladybirds, this is so cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey sa...

Lovely tag, those ladybugs are so cute x Susan x