lördag 31 mars 2018

Allsorts - new beginnings

This week at Allsorts Tracy wants us to use the theme New beginnings. I made a card for someone moving to a new home, using the supercute image from Lili of the Valley. 
Sponsor is Digistamp Boutique and we also have an extra prize in form of a stamp set called Wedding day.
Image result for cris-wed crafters companion stamp set

Other challenges:

Sweet stampin challenge: bingo (I went for sentiment, flower, cute)
I am Roses challenge - Anything goes

9 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A really sweet New Home card Helene and very pretty flowers with the hints of glitter.

Happy Easter.

B x

Wendy L sa...

Cant beat LOTV, gorgeous card, xxx

Mervi sa...

lovely card with pretty details;-))m

Ellibelle sa...

Super sweet card Helene, loving the image!
So nice of you to link up this week at my Papercrafters' Linky Party!!
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Kathleen sa...

A super card Helene, cute image and a wonderful design, great sentiment too.

Kath x

susiestacey sa...

Lovely card and a super LOTV stamp x

Tracy sa...

I do love this image Helene, so cute and that sentiment is great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Absolutely adorable! Love what you've done for our 'Bingo' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Your colouring is gorgeous and the lovely mettalic details on your card are fabulous! Love the blooms too. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Sweet Stampin' and come back and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

An Occasional Genius sa...

Ooh that's lovely! Reminds me I think I have that image somewhere & I need to make new home cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' xx