lördag 11 juli 2015

Allsorts- Strawberries and Cream

Morning,
this past week has been dreadfully dull weatherwise, but since the garden wasn't really an option I got some indoor things done instead; I baked nutella cupcakes and peanut butter cookies, I sewed a dress, some leggings and a nude costume (don't ask), I worked on my faction reputation in World of Warcraft and I prepainted lots of images for future DT work. A rather productive week :)

But hopefully the sun and warmth will return next week and I can again just sit away the days on the patio, relaxing and eating strawberries :) That is by the way the theme for our next challenge at Allsorts - Strawberries and Cream.

I made another CAS card, it's a two week streak now, scary! And of course I can't remember where the digi image comes from...

blog signature

5 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

I promise I won't ask Helene but I am more than a tad intrigued !!

A perfect card for the theme this week and very elegant.

Hope you have a good weekend (will you be wearing that costume ?).

B x

Mervi sa...

Lovely card Helene, waiting the better wheathers too;-))m

Wendy L sa...

So sweet Helene, xxx

Craftnut sa...

Nutella cupcakes sound amazing! Lovely make for this weeks theme Tracy x

Jo Channon sa...

Ummm good enough to pick off and eat! Love your CAS designs they are so classy.x