lördag 16 augusti 2014

Allsorts - use a mask or a stencil

I'm in charge of the challenge at Allsorts this week and I want you to use a mask or a stencil when you create your project. I know there are loads of pretty, pretty paper out there but sometimes it's fun to create your own by using a mask or a stencil and some sort of paint. I hope you feel the same way and will be able to join us this week. The DT created wonderful projects for this challenge, but then again they usually do :). My contribution is a card with an old Hanglar image. I think the old Hanglar stamps are absolutely adorable, it's so sad they are so hard to come by these days cause there are some that I don't have :(.

 To make sure there are no doubts about how I used the stencil I've added a photo of the backing paper I created :). Ordinary white paper that I distressed softly with DI weathered wood and spun sugar, then I put on the swirl stencil and spunged with DI frayed burlap. I finished it off with a stamp from Stempelglede.


blog signature

3 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

Beautiful Helene, xxxx

Tracy sa...

I love your background Helene. Your image is so sweet, I haven't used my hanglar stamps for ages. I must get them back out.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pamellia sa...

Amazing job on that background, I would have thought it was patterned paper if you hadn't snapped that shot and your image is just adorable! :)