lördag 24 september 2011

Allsorts - clean and simple

Clean and simple is just not up my alley so when I learned that it would be this week's challenge at Allsorts I nearly panicked...

And then I decided to cheat =), well not exactly cheat but a bottle tag can be made with less elements and the designer paper was just the right shape to make it look like a complete motif in itself. So with some punched flowers (using the back of the DP) and a ribbon I was done, phew!

I'm sure it won't be a challenge at all for you guys, you'll create gorgeous projects and I'll be very, very jealous!

blog signature

7 kommentarer:

Anna-Karin sa...

God morgon,
Enkelt och snyggt:)

Debs sa...

Love it!
Fab image.
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

Nicola sa...

Great CAS creation Helene, I would never have known you are out of your comfort zone with this theme, it's very inspirational!
Love Nicola xxx

Julia Dunnit sa...

It's lovely and I think for you to work outside your box is very flexible and accommodating of you - top marks!

Susy sa...

Helt underbart snyggt!

KRAM SUSY

Jill sa...

Febulous idea and a great project!
Lovely sweetie :)
hugs

Riet sa...

So beautiful Tag.

Hugs Riet.xx