fredag 22 april 2011

SFTW Wedding

Another challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and this fortnight the theme is Wedding. I decided to use a LotV stamp but not the obvious wedding one. Instead I took this little cutie and I think it works well.

Other challenges:

Simon says challenge - emboss

A spoon full of sugar - celebrate

Lili of the valley challenge - Easter
(I know it's a wedding card but all the yellow makes it rather Easter-like I think)

Totally Papercraft - wedding


blog signature

11 kommentarer:

Frideborg sa...

Bedårande !
Jag måste köpa nån av deras stämplar nån gång de är ju så söta.
✿◠‿◠)✿

Glad Påsk!

Chris sa...

the box is beautiful, it's something I would cherish forever. I would have put my wedding hanky in it and kept in my bureau. whoever receives this is going to love it.

Riet sa...

So wonderful box Helene,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, i am loving the colours that you have chosen, Thank you for joining us with out Easter challenge at Lili of the Valley, big hugs pops x

Susy sa...

Super fin box med vackra dekorationer!
KRAM SUSY

Mina sa...

oh wow Helene, your box is amazingly beautiful, so soft and pretty...perfect
Mina xxx

Joey sa...

Hiya

wow this is stunning, gorgeous detail and colour, thanks for sharing with us at totally papercrafts

Joey x

Jo Nevill sa...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the embossing and the LOTV you used - perfect. Gorgeous pretty flowers too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

allex sa...

Beautiful Helene ! It would make a gorgeous keepsake box for memories of the wedding !!1

hugs, sandra xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

Aww! Such a sweet image! I like how you colored it too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

-Sarah

Anna-Karin sa...

Grattis till top 3 LOTV

kramis