måndag 14 februari 2011

I'm on Rick's team =)

The super talented artist Rick st Dennis has picked me for his design team, Jumping with joy and doing a very embarrassing silly dance right now =).

I got some wonderful images to work with and this is one of them. I coloured the image with distress inks and crocheted a lace around it. The image is fastened on a plain plastic cannister together with a tied double bow and it makes a great vase for twigs and branches to lure out a sense of spring in the living room =)



blog signature

8 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

Big CONGRATULTIONS Helene. Gorgeous creation too
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fleur sa...

Only me again Helene! Just popped over to look at Rick's blog & OMG I see what you mean about the fab images ~ they are awesome
Hugz fleur xXx

Unknown sa...

Huge congrats on the DT the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured, love the crochet that is one thing I would have loved to have learned to do but sadly didnt know anybody that did it.
Chris x

TracieB xx sa...

Ooooo congrats on your DT position. I have only just found Ricks site but his work is sooooo fab. I look forward to seeing your creations. Pop on over to my place as there is something there for you.

TracieB xxx

allex sa...

Hi Helene, congratulations on being picked for the DT, you deserve it !!!!!

Any tips on how to crochet round the edge of a card ?????

Hugs, sandra xx

Julia Dunnit sa...

Well done and well deserved. I really really hope that the vase draws spring out as fast as possible. It should, it's pretty!

Suzanne sa...

Congratulations, you deserve it. Lovely vase creation.
Hugs Sue x

Berry sa...

Well done Helene well deserved! hugs Rebekah xx