onsdag 28 oktober 2009

On my desk today

Read Susie's blog and was sorta redirected to What's on your desk Wednesday so I figured it was a nice Wednesday to show what's on it cause I actually used the entire morning putting up more shelves and tidying so on my desk right now is more or less... nothing! Wow, I'm so impressed with myself, it usually looks like a test site for nuclear arms in my craft room. But today, just look at it!!!



If you look closely where the arrow is you can barely see a stamped and unpainted image that I used to make a card for the pink elephant challenge today where the recipe is black, hardware and distressing. And it also fits Simon says cause it's All that sparkles and I have yet to create something that doesn't ;)

That card is right here. Have a nice day!

13 kommentarer:

Nancy sa...

awwww...what a sweet card...tfs

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

Very darling I like the little touches of bling on the greenery of the flowers and the stitched ribbon at the bottom looks fabulous!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Carmen sa...

Beautiful card, lots of lovely texture. Brilliant working space, welcome to the WOYWW madness :D

Trudi sa...

Great job with the challenge Helene! Love all the detail on the card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Pink Elephant.

Victoria sa...

brill card and fabulous work space, will it stay that tidy?

Victoria
x

Betty Boo! sa...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

Betty

Anna-Karin sa...

Vilket fint kort och vad snyggt det är på ditt pysselbord. Så såg det inte ut när jag var över i måndags:)

Annie sa...

Wow love this - you really cooked up a storm using Ella’s recipe. love your work area - so tidy

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Susie Sugar sa...

Great work space and nice and tidy I what to come and work with you !!
And you card is fab
thank you for the box info I will look it up
Love Susie xx

Carol sa...

Love your 'creation station' Helene! Hope you are keeping well my friend :)
You've done a superb job with the colouring as always and i love all your special little details...just beautiful!

Hugs
carol x

Nicola sa...

Fabulous card Helene, super colouring to this sweet image and your floral detail is gorgeous. Ooh now I wanna come and play in your wonnderful clean craftroom, wouldn´t it be fun to mess it all up again whilst we play.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Unknown sa...

fab scrap space! i see now where you make your lovely creations!

Chris (catt871) sa...

This is beautiful! I love those little flowers!!! THANKS for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!
Chris & the DT