lördag 2 april 2011

Allsorts - blooming blossoms and OMG I've lost August

Morning,
time for another challenge over at Allsorts and the theme this week is Blooming blossoms, shouldn't be much of a struggle for you talented ladies =).

I used a Kenny K image and made my own flowers using a snowflake punch, a Nellie Snellen flower punch and a small star punch and put them all together. Calendar image is my own design, you can pick it up here.
I just noticed now that August is missing from the calendar, obviously a not so important month I must have reasoned =). I have corrected the mistake on the download file =).



blog signature

7 kommentarer:

linnzan sa...

Such an amazing card! Love your flowers.
Hugs Linn

Anna-Karin sa...

Superfint kalenderkort. Härliga färger:) Tack för din kalender och tickets som man kan ladda ner:)
Kram
Anna-Karin

brenda sa...

A super card Helene, love the colours and the pretty flowers.

B x

Susy sa...

Jätte snyggt kort du har gjort!
Gillar alla dekorationerna och superfin färgläggning!
KRAM SUSY

allex sa...

Gorgeous card Helene. Love the colour combo and your flowers are inspired !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Riet sa...

So gorgeous card Helene,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Macpurp sa...

this is such a pretty card.
wonder where August went? lol

love tina x