Saturday, 9 April 2011

Allsorts - anything but a square

This week at Allsorts the challenge is to produce anything but a square. I love those challenges!! I made a card in the form of a dress with a small Hanglar-image as focus point. Didn't want a lot of decorations cause I think the DP is well worth looking at =).



Can't remember where I got the template so I can't give credit where credit is due, but it was a freebie so I've put it below if you want it for personal use.


blog signature

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Such a sweet "dress"! Very cool alternative to a square card! Love that paper.
    /Linn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så otroligt fint kort!
    Supersöt klänning!!

    KRAM SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet idea..I have a neice's birthday that I can use that for..thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is one stunning card Helene, a fabulous shape, love the choice of colour and adore that image and flowers.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Helene !! Love that DP, glad you didn't cover it !

    hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helene, the paper is beautiful
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly beautiful Helene, I agree the dp is gorgeous, what a fabulous template, thanks so much for sharing
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helene this is the sweetest card ever! thank you so much for the template. Beautiful, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Outstanding card. I love this card and your other creations - the top made into a bag, the wedding card, the signs. Thanks for sharing the template. Thinking of using it to make a christening card. Your work is truly inspritational. Thanks for sharing.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene