Sunday, 20 February 2011

Distress ink storage

Morning,
got a tip from Jen about foam board for copic storage. I don't do copics but I have my distress ink pads that usually are all over the place so I decide to have a go at a distress ink storage thingy. Got myself some foam board from a local craft store - Konstnärsshopen here in Umea - and got my craft knife and glue gun out. I was really surprised to find how easy it was to work with and how sturdy it is. Now I have all my ink pads together with their respective foam pad, in alphabetical order - yey I'm organized



blog signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow Helene, this looks awesome. I wish I had this much space to organise my stuff!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs...I'm a bit breathless and jealous,....and possibly a teeny bit scared - alphabetical?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this storage!!! so handy!! thanks for sharing!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is marvellous, I would love one, what a fab job Helene.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is brilliant...I want one...you should put them into production Helene
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene