torsdag 18 februari 2010

Vintage powder!

Today I have been very productive - but I can't show you any of it since it's all DT work =)

But then I went to my local craft store and treated myself to some new punches and just HAD to try them...

And...

You know when you buy something on a whim, it's like it slips into your basket by mistake and then you find that it's the one thing you just can't be without ever again? Well, I just found that today. Reprint's vintage embossing powder. Not brown but almost, not gold but almost, not transparent but almost. And 100 % heaven!!


So I made this card using Charizma Cards sketch. I used my Hänglar image, Wild Asparagus papers, my new MS punch and embossed swirls with... you guessed it ;)

I'm also adding it to A spoon full of sugar - theme Spring - cause these are the colours here when the snow start to melt ;)

And to Cute Card Thursday - theme metal - with my flower centre.





And this evening I went to see the Princess and the Frog with my youngest. If you haven't seen it yet - do! The music is awesome!! Don't have kids? Grab a neighbour's!

5 kommentarer:

Allison sa...

this is so sweet
Thanks for joining us at Charisma cardz this week
AllisonX

Wendy @ E-1-A sa...

Looooooooooooove the colours... this is a gorgeous card xx

Juls sa...

just stunning!!! Love your new embossing powder!! Those stamped swirls are just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

carlz sa...

beautiful card hun! love the style! and of course the stamp! ;) hehe! thanks for joining us at charisma! good luck! hugs carlyann xxx

Tasha sa...

Oh what a stunning card! I love your take on the sketch and the soft muted tones you have used
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx