torsdag 11 februari 2010

Sugar bowl

There's a fantastic sketch at Sugar bowl this week. Below is my entry. I used my newly bought DP:s (wild asparagus) and the supercute Chef Hamish stamp. I totally love the keyhole and key brads so I got the option for three flowers, one button and two brads right =)



Atm I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the main header picture back on my blog... :(

I wanted three columns instead of two and after I changed the template the picture just won't show. I've added it, ticked the box for in front of text, saved all but nope. Bad Blogger!!

2 kommentarer:

Lisa Jane sa...

A lovely card. I really like the key and keyhole
Lisa ;)

Nicola sa...

This is gorgeous Helene. Love your beautifully coloured image and dp´s. Your floral detail, keyhole and key brads are fabulous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-