fredag 19 februari 2010

Friday sketch

I embossed some vintage swirls (new toy, new toy) on the DCVW backing paper. Added paper from MME and tilted over the sketch from Friday sketchers. The oval on the sketch was probably thought for a sentiment but it didn't specifically say so I put the image there - naughty me ;)
The flowers are white but I distressed them with tattered rose to match the papers.

Whiff of Joy has pearls and swirls this week

A spoon full of Sugar has spring and so do Stamp Something.







10 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Just adorable Helene, I so love your style of crafting.

B x

Minni sa...

What a lovely card! So beautiful color scheme, love it :)

Mina sa...

wow Helena gorgeous card, fabulous idea with the swirls
Mina xxx

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is fabulous, adorable image too.
luv
Debby

Tara Godfrey sa...

Oh what a beautiful card, Helene! I adore Charlotte...you've coloured her beautifully!!! Such gorgeous papers and I love your pearls and swirls and beautiful flower detail!
Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge this week!
Hugs,t

Anonym sa...

WOW!! So gorgeous!! What beautiful accents and colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf sa...

Helene, your card is fantastic in all.

Hugs
Anja

Anonym sa...

Very adorable!! Love the pearl accents:)

crafty amy sa...

I think the image looks great in the oval and I love the pearl swirls :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Erin... sa...

so pretty ! love the pearls! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!