lördag 17 februari 2018

Allsorts - handmade flowers

This week I'm hosting the challenge at Allsorts and I chose handmade flowers. So make your own flowers and add to your project. There are so many ways to create nice blossoms, maybe check out a tutorial online and try something completely new. 

I always look for new ways to create flowers so I'm hoping for some tips visiting your blogs this week. 

I made my flowers using a sizzix daisy-die, some white stamens and a flatbacked pearl. Leaves are made by cutting apart a diecut maple leaf.


We are sponsored this week by Stickeryou, offering an amazing $65 voucher
 Custom stickers

5 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Great card for your Flowers theme Helene, enjoyed creating for it.

B x

Ellibelle sa...

Fantastic challenge Helene, your flowers are gorgeous and such a beautiful creation!

Kathleen sa...

Really gorgeous flowers Helene, great use of the shiny card, super background too.

Kath x

Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation Helene and love your flowers, fab theme this week, I love making flowers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

aussie aNNie sa...

Beautiful card Helene, and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I do it all myself in paint shop pro.xx
💖 [aNNie' blog]
 ❤️