lördag 12 augusti 2017

Allsorts - name or numbers

This week at Allsorts the theme is name or numbers. And I must start by appologizing for the crappy picture this time, don't know what happened with the lighting on this one. But I made a silhouette card by cutting out a circle shape in white cardstock. Then I diecut some butterflies and glued them behind the cardstock to create the illusion of a lasercut object. The backing paper, as well as the number 45, is in shining purple glitter cardstock, perhaps that is what messed with the camera? Or perhaps the fact that I had my first day back to work after the summer holiday yesterday, first day back after almost nine weeks of free time is always a shocker :)



blog signature

6 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

That's a very pretty Butterfly die Helene and makes for a lovely delicate card.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L sa...

Very beautiful Helene, love that die, xxx

Kathleen sa...

Really lovely card, super idea with the butterflies and I can just see a bit of purple at the bottom of the card.

Kath x

Tracy sa...

This is really pretty Helene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ellibelle sa...

I think the picture looks just fine, Helene. The card is really beautiful. Love the butterflies!

susiestacey sa...

Lovely card Helene just perfect. Nine weeks holidays...lucky you x Susan x