lördag 17 juni 2017

Allsorts - Birthday boy

Morning,
we had our graduation at school this Wednesday so summer holiday has just begun. Not for me though, I'm in London writing the interim report for the Erasmus project our school is involved in. But there are worse places to spend a working weekend I think :). I know there has been a lot of turbulence there lately but we can't let crazy people scare us to stay at home, cause then they will have won! I love London and every chance I get, I will keep coming back there. And when I go home, it's to go to school for one more day - mainly to tidy up my desk - and then it's summer vacation until August 11th.

At Allsorts, our theme this week is Birthday boy, and I am - of course - in a baby mood (roughly two more weeks til I'm a proper granny) so I made a baby birthday card. Not for the chap we're waiting for, but for the little darling my nephew got last year. He's turning a whole year soon :) Wendy, who is hosting the challenge, stipulated that there has to be a stamped image so I used the lovely Hamish the Chef stamp on a plain background.

blog signature

4 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

He is gorgeous Helene, super card, xxxx

brenda sa...

Exactly the right thinking Helene and share your sentiments exactly and you have certainly chosen the right weekend weather wise to visit London.

A great card for this weeks theme.

B x

Kathleen sa...

This is a really lovely image and looks fabulous agains the lovely blue background.

Kath x

Ellibelle sa...

A really cute card Helene. Love that shade of blue!