lördag 21 juni 2014

SFTW - a sad farewell

The time has come for the last challenge at Stampin for the Weekend, it has been a great challenge blog and I've been honoured to be a part of that team. But organizing a challenge blog can be hard work and sometimes life gets in the way so I totally respect Rebekah for her decision. But it is still a sad day and I will miss this challenge.

So, our final theme is Anything goes - but remember to include some form of stamping :). Like I did with the sentiment - my favourite stamp set ever :).


other challenges:
Crafty catz - stitching
blog signature

6 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

Beautiful card Helene, lovely flowers too, xxx

Unknown sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, I love the delicate colours and the layout. It's been fun working with you over at SFTW and I hope to see you around blogland somewhere {{{{HUGS}}}}

Chris sa...

this card is gorgeous, I'm sorry it'll be the last on SFTW but I know we'll all meet up somewhere again and look forward to it.

Sue Nicholson sa...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing. Been lovely working with you on SFTW challenge, all the best for the future see you around craft blogland cheers Sue N x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Beautiful card Helene thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx DT

Jac’s Playground sa...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the delicate colour, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x