torsdag 31 oktober 2013

In the light of things

I don't know if it's an age thing but I've been rather displeased with the lighting in my scrap room. Yes, I have a day-light lamp, but apart from that it's just the ceiling lamp and the room has felt very dark lately. So at our trip to IKEA I bought a new set of lights and ...wow! It's like broad day-light in here now, I don't even need the day-light lamp.
So now I can start my new project - see all the christmas ornaments on the table? Gonna make myself a wreath :)

blog signature

3 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

OMG Helene, I must get me one of them!!! Just brilliant.
I am exactly the same, at night I struggle so much, like you, even with my daylight lamp. I am very frustrated with it, so a trip to the wonderful Ikea maybe on the cards. Thank you for showing it to us, Debbiex

Jenny Vennbeerg sa...

Åh vilket härligt scraprum du har! :)

/Jenny Scrap och Ting

Nicecrane Designs sa...

I want a room so, so so so so just so,,,,,yours.....woww,woww,wowww,,