Saturday, 16 June 2012

Allsorts - paper piecing and piercing

Morning,
School's out for the summer and it's time for another challenge at Allsorts, woohoo!

The theme is paper piecing and piercing. I tend to pierce my cards all the time, using a marking wheel (made for use on fabric but I'm not picky hehe) so that part wasn't very tricky and piecing is an easy technique that gives a cool result. I made a wedding card and stamped the dress twice so that I could cut out the skirt and make two layers on the card. It looks a bit clean and simple right now but the intention is to put the names of the happy couple in the white spot, I will as soon as a happy couple turns up :)




blog signature

4 comments:

  1. How very elegant your card looks Helene and a nice clean crisp colour combo.

    Enjoy the school vacation, hope you have some good weather.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helene.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helene, love your paper pieced image and the fab design around it!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene