Friday, 23 March 2012

Stampin for the Weekend - Anything goes

Easy peasy challenge at Stampin for the Weekend this fortnight as it's Anything goes. I decided to pimp up the container I have for my tea using mainly a Stampin Up banner punch and a lace punch from Fiskars. Tag die and flower dies are Magnolia though.


This is what I started with, no sight for sore eyes =)

Other challenges:

Wild Orchid - bingo (gems, flowers, ribbons & lace)

The shabby tea room
- banner party


blog signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow. How deliciously shabby! Great project. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant have a great day Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thanks for participating in the WOC challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my ...now you got me thinking..i love shabby too so this is right up my street what a clever and very talented lady you are...off for a look at your older bits hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene