Sunday, 9 October 2011

My home made crop in style =)

Went to buy a chair to my craft table - it was sold out - but I can't stand going home empty handed so I went to Biltema and bought a trolley, you know the kind you can use for grocery shopping. And I bought a plastic shelf with three plastic boxes. Hubby wondered what I was doing, "it's a project" I answered and got a sigh in return =).

It's not that I'm cheap - well perhaps a little =)! Anyway, I tore away the bag thingy from the trolley and the wheels from the shelf, sewed a cover for the boxes and now I have a perfect case for going to scrap events - at a fraction of what a Crop in Style cost. Yey!



blog signature

14 comments:

  1. Oooohh you clever creative scrapper Helene, your right they do cost a fortune..you want to patent this idea..LOl

    smiles Christine x (mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Helene, can you make me one please. I really NEED one of these for the craft show at the NEC in November!!! LOL
    Seriously, I agree with mummy, you should patent this idea - you'd make a fortune!! Just remember your friends when you're famous hun! ROFL!!
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - what foresight and amazing that you just came home and did it - I would've walked around it for ages - it's just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever you are! That is going to come in very useful for you..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thinking Helene!!!
    Nifty idea ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! Det var SMART!! Lycka till med din väska
    mvh ingela G

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, WOW, vilken underbar väska du gjort. Verkligen hur smart og fin som hälst. Lyckliga du som kan sy:)

    Ha en underbar kväll

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men ,snälla nån hur påhittig är inte du då :=))) Den blev ju kanon snygg. Kram...tyrasmatte.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant. Such a cleaver and simple idea. I need one of these. When are you going to start selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. smart!!! o så praktiska lådor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally amazing Helene ......you always amaze me but this has gone above all expectations !!!! Love it
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene