lördag 27 november 2010

Allsorts monochrome

This week at Allsorts the challenge is monochrome (to use only one colour on your creation, it can be various nuances but only one main colour).

My colour is green and it's a card I made for my daughter's boyfriend who turned 20 recently. I really like the accordion flower, so easy to make and such a lovely effect - especially on male cards to get away from all those girly roses =). I put glue on the ends of the string, rolled it around a stick and let it dry to get those curly ends. Distress ink used: Forest Moss.


blog signature

9 kommentarer:

Ashley Nicole sa...

This is adorable, I love it!

Britt-Inger sa...

Jätte fint kort :):) Älskar blomman...
Ha en skön Första Advent!!!!!
Kramen, BI

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card Helene,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 sa...

Gorgeous I love the colour you have chosen to use and that image and concertina flower look great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

MagsB sa...

This is so cute! I love the frog! Fab card!

luv, Mags x

Kay Carley sa...

What a fantastic card! x

Sanne sa...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! This card is beautiful! What a cute image! I love it!

Hugs Sanne

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Hi Helene

Just gorgeous hun love the laced up effect!!!

Emma xxx

scrapadinne sa...

Gorgeous card! =) I love it!

Hugs