måndag 4 oktober 2010

DCD - recipe

This week at Die Cut Dreams the challenge is a recipe: 4 flowers, gems, embossing and punching.

I made a card holding some tea candles and a match box, a thank you card for my mum being an absolute angel all the time. I don't know what I'd do without her!


And soon I'm off on a Comenius trip with a collegue and three students from school. We're going to Rhondda in Wales on Wednesday. I am so looking forward to it cause I absolutely love UK - all of it =)
blog signature

10 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card love the colour, enjoy your trip Wales is suppose to be beautiful.
Chris x

Juls sa...

wow!! this is just stunning! Hugs Juls

brenda sa...

A fabuloous creation Helene.

Have a good trip, really hope our UK weather improves for you.

B x

Riet sa...

So wonderful Helene,I love your papers and the colours
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.x

Liz's creative corner sa...

Hi Helene, wow hun this is so clever,and beautiful, hope you enjoy your trip and it's not too wet, be prepared it's nearly always raining in wales lol, hugs Liz xx

Tracy sa...

Absolutely beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Deb sa...

Helene this is stunning, gorgeous colors and embossing
Debs
xxx

Glen sa...

WOW! I LOVE this card Helene...so creative. Have a great trip. ~Glen~

LollyChops sa...

What an absolutely fabulous card / candle holder!!! I am totally impressed!

Gina Lindsay sa...

what a great idea. I love this project, great colors too!