söndag 9 augusti 2009

Tea box


I thought there would be no crafting today cause we have had a clearblue sky and 30 degrees with only a light breeze. But being as fair skinned as I am of course I had to burn myself... and besides - my dearest friend came over yesterday and let me borrow her new whiff stamps so I had a very good excuse for excusing myself from the sundeck :).
I made a new cover for the tea bag box by simply covering the existing box with paper and cutting a slit a the bottom to take the bags out. The choice of colours were decided by the fact that I got my ordered coffee-coloured roses in the mail on Friday.



7 kommentarer:

Lilacanglia sa...

THis is fabulous,
Love the colours you have chosen,
Hugs
Angie

Rach sa...

fabulous idea, looks really good. hugs rachxx

Riet sa...

Ohhh woww,What beautiful,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Stephanie sa...

Ouch - I hope the sunburn doesn't hurt too much hun!
This is a wonderful project - so beautiful :) xxx

Mina sa...

fabulous I love this, gorgeous colours and your perfectly coloured image is beautiful
Mina xxx

Caroljenks sa...

WOW! This is an amazing idea.....I must try it for my coffee bags :) Absolutely love the paper you've used too :)

Carol x

Annie sa...

Love your tea boxes.

Ann xxx