tisdag 25 augusti 2009

Papertake with new Magnolia


I just had to ink one up... I wouldn't call it a disorder but obsessive compulsive... that's me!

I used the sketch from Papertake Weekly and it worked nicely with the idea I had in my head at the moment.

If you by chance are wondering about the stitching around the edges it's NOT made freehand, I'm too old for that ;)
I use a ruler and a tool that is meant to be used when marking sewing patterns on fabric - you know with the icky black paper under to make the actual markings. But it works fine for makebelieve stitching, I even used it on the oval on the inside of the card. Cheap solution (I'm fond of those)




11 kommentarer:

Dawny P sa...

Oh what a fabulous card, and a great take on the sketch chick. Great tip with the dressmaking tool as well. Thank you for joinng us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Janet sa...

Just beautiful! No wonder you couldn't wait to get ink on that cutie!!

Unknown sa...

Herlig kort i nydelige farger og så stilig design!

Klem,
jorunn

Suzie sa...

Gorgeous, I love the new Tilda so cute. Great tip for the stitching, I hate sewing by hand i will have to buy one of those. Suzie xxx

Tracey sa...

Stunning card, love all the details :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

carlz sa...

stunnng card hun xx

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card Helene,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

mimibricole sa...

your card is so gorgeous! i love it so much!!
I can perfectly understand that you couldn't wait to ink this cutie!!
you're so lucky to have it "already"!!

debby4000 sa...

Fabulous card, wonderful sweet Tilda and love the papers.
Luv
Debby

Jilli sa...

I love this card and those new Magnolia's are just gorgeous, can't wait to get mine! Fantastic idea about the dressmaking tool too! Jillix

Anonym sa...

Snyggt kort. Jag gillar verkligen färgläggningen!
Hälsn. Lena