lördag 22 augusti 2009

Just Magnolia #19


I decided to join Just Magnolia again this week so I decided what stamp to use, coloured it and distressed a background paper (mainly because I really wanted to use my new embossing folder), but when I then looked at Rach's sketch I nearly had second thoughts. All those bits - they would never fit on a 11x15 cm card! It would just look crammed and messy. But the sketch kinda grew on me and so I tried - I mean what's the harm in creating all the bits as long as you don't glue them anywhere?

And I'm actually quite satisfied with the result, so big thanks to Rach for that.

3 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet,x

Michelle sa...

Hi Helene,

Just wanted to stop and say hello to a fellow Capricorn! (I'm Dec 25th!)

Your blog is so pretty!

Michelle :)

Giò sa...

Ohhh!!! this is so cute!! Beautiful colors and lovely details!!! Hugs giò